Sunday Sampler: August 24
It’s been kind of a slow week from a blog perspective. Work has been absolutely insane all week (and I do mean insane). And I’m going camping this weekend with my boyfriend’s family (this ought to be interesting). That said, I’m typing this up really quickly Friday morning even though it won’t be scheduled to post until Sunday.
If I haven’t responded to your comments from last week, that’s why. Simply haven’t managed to really get online this week. I promise I’ll get caught up on that soon.
This week the only posts I got up were two description reviews:
- Demons Not Included (Night Tracker #1) by Cheyenne McCray
- The Mirror Empire (Worldbreaker Saga #1) by Kameron Hurley
I’m almost done with the two books I mentioned last week, so those should (ideally) be posting this next week:
- Shadows Fall Away by Kit Forbes
- Spy Glass (Glass #3) by Maria V. Snyder.
Haven’t done terribly much blog reading this week, so the list of posts I’ve enjoyed is rather short this go round — I’ll try to make up for it next weekend.
- The 10 Stages of Bookshelf Reoganisation at Blogs-Of-A-Bookaholic
- Some steampunk worldbuilding – The Promise and the Reckoning at Andrew Knighton Writes
- The Pros and Cons of Beta Readers by Shannon A. Thompson
- HumbleBundle book deal by Kim Harrison
And now my boyfriend is rushing me out the door. I’ll try to get a post up for Monday morning.